I want Glennon!!

jetsrebirth

Mike Glennon will be the best QB this team has had since Namath. Granted, thats not saying much but I think he could be a top half QB in this league every year. With our defense and running game that could certainly get us to be competitive in the playoffs.

Then why is Tampa not packaging their pick for 3 first rounders? If they felt Glennon was top 10-15 in the league they would.

Mike Glennon will be the best QB this team has had since Namath. Granted, thats not saying much but I think he could be a top half QB in this league every year. With our defense and running game that could certainly get us to be competitive in the playoffs. 

Everything points to this being a crock of BS. No one it seems other than you, seems to think he is anything more than an extremely limited backup. He is just not a good QB. He could be a Clemens level backup, maybe.

Everything points to this being a crock of BS. No one it seems other than you, seems to think he is anything more than an extremely limited backup. He is just not a good QB. He could be a Clemens level backup, maybe.

Make sure you listen to the entire clip. Your statement is actually a compliment.

Archived