Week 1 tailgate party, everyone is invited!

joebabyny

Hey guys, just a heads up, I am punped for week 1 and can't wait to be in the lot reconnecting with friends before the game. Everyone is welcome to join us. For those that don't know, I run Tailgatejoe, the biggest and best gameday fan club/tailgate party for the NY Jets and the official tailgate party of Jetnation. We are known for the great food we serve, a chef'd up take on classic bbq and tailgate grill fare. Every game we change up the menu with some different things. You can check out the menu and info on the site for week 1 at:

http://www.tailgatejoe.com/new-york-jets-tailgate-party-browns-2015/

I know Max and some of the gang will be joining us, if you come by ask for Joe and I will piont out Max who will introduce you to any JN heads in attendance.

I will be the guy that is most likely beating up Duane. 6'6" professional wrestlers just get under my skin, lol.

Looking forward to the game. Anyone that is going, definitely say hi. I will be parked close by...look for the sexy guy by a black car.  :)

I will be the guy that is most likely beating up Duane. 6'6" professional wrestlers just get under my skin, lol.

Looking forward to the game. Anyone that is going, definitely say hi. I will be parked close by...look for the sexy guy by a black car.  :)

then say " hi max" to the fat guy standing next to him.

Archived