What Do I Hate More; The Patriots Or PFT?

SoFlaJets

That site has become THE site for the current crop of "lifelong" Pats fans. You know, the older ones who were ex-Cowboys fans, and the younger ones who have no idea who Drew Bledsoe was or where he played. The place where GOAT doesn't mean the guy who blows the game anymore (somebody, please, knock it outta the park it's a high hanging curveball) but now means Greatest Of All Time. Where there are now 5 Pats fans for every fan of every other team. Where there are ALWAYS at LEAST 3-4 Pats threads on the front page at all times. Where Tom Brady is the second coming of Donald Trump and Mike Florio is Roger Ailes and Bob Kraft is Murdock. Where Bill Belichick is Einstein resurrected.  Where Cheating is OK as long you're winning. Where someday it will be the most fun place to be when the karma comes back and smack them in their faces and where * is a synonym

PFT was OK until it wasn't. Florio seemed legit to me at first, now he 'reports' things that are total speculation. The sports media in general has a big problem with this.

PS, not sure comparing anything NBC or Massachusetts to right wingers in accurate, but I get the gist, lol. 

Archived