Thoughts after Raiders game

Lupz27

First, did Calvin Pryor go from bust to the guy that is actually the glue of that secondary?  The pass D has been lost since he went down last week VS Pats.

Second, no excuse that this team can't run the ball, the 3 games the opposition shut it down the Jets are 0-3, time for Gailey to game plan better to get the 8th, and 9th man out of the box.

Third, if both Geno, and Fitz are hurt sadly the Jets need to have Josh Johnson waiting at Flo Park when the plane lands, can't throw Petty to the fire he can't be ready, and it will be a disaster.

My thoughts on Prior too and I couldn't be more (pleasantly) surprised. 

8-9 in the box isn't our problem.  our problem is too many key players are getting injured.  We were fine when healthy.  We began this year with fantastic depth in most positions but we have lost almost a dozen contributors to injury.  Just bad luck so don't throw out Gailey with the bath water.

I'd take either of those jag QB we tried out preseason over Geno.  Stick a fork in Geno, he's done.

We need to play much better defense, where is the unit that was flying around a few weeks back?  they have not looked the same since Sheldon came back(and no I am not blaming Sheldon).  if the D gets back to playing the way they are capable we will be a playoff team, if not we won't.  it's as simple as that.

we scored 20 pts, we had chances for more, we lost b/c of the D.  geno was fine.

Archived