It's not easy not being green: Damon Harrison adjusts to life with the Giants

Gas2No99

On August 3, 2016 at 10:40 PM, cant wait said:

And I was like, 'It's green. It looks sour. I want it.' "

I already miss this guy. fitz better be worth it

1. What do the Fitz and Snacks contracts have to do with each other? Snacks was never going to see the money he got from the Giants as a Jet. The Jets chose to pay Mo instead. That was the smart choice. What they pay Fitz has nothing to do with that. At all. But, keep on beating that horse.

2. I think it's pretty sad and pathetic when you go through all of my old posts and negative rep them in arrears, no matter the content. It shows how immature and small you are as a person. I'm going to put you on ignore. I suggest you do the same.

4 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

1. What do the Fitz and Snacks contracts have to do with each other? Snacks was never going to see the money he got from the Giants as a Jet. The Jets chose to pay Mo instead. That was the smart choice. What they pay Fitz has nothing to do with that. At all. But, keep on beating that horse.

2. I think it's pretty sad and pathetic when you go through all of my old posts and negative rep them in arrears, no matter the content. It shows how immature and small you are as a person. I'm going to put you on ignore. I suggest you do the same.

Asks me questions and puts me on ignore. Poor baby did I hurt your feelings? LOL :lol:  But to answer your "question" --- maybe if you could unwad your panties for a change you'd be able to detect a tongue-in-cheek comment, Carla :lol:

Archived