Stop talking crap, Jets have a good team...

CobraVerde

2 hours ago, Tinstar said:

This is not an anti-Fitz post, but the reality is the Jets are a decent QB away from a great team .  The Jets don't scare anyone deep .  

The Jets are built to win now. Marshall,Forte,Mangold,Harris,Revis are all all-pros very long in the tooth. We are close to being a very good team,this lost today a t home really hurts. I am very scared about Marshalls history of discontent his second yr with a team and how he destroys teams from the inside out. Today looked like the old Marshall in Denver,Miami and Chicago

12 hours ago, jbrae said:

The Jets are built to win now. Marshall,Forte,Mangold,Harris,Revis are all all-pros very long in the tooth. We are close to being a very good team,this lost today a t home really hurts. I am very scared about Marshalls history of discontent his second yr with a team and how he destroys teams from the inside out. Today looked like the old Marshall in Denver,Miami and Chicago

What did I missed ?

McLendon is looking like a solid pick up. Sheldon, Wilk, McLendon and Williams will be an awesome front four that can get pressure themselves. I was very impressed with our pressure on dalton all day.

Our secondary looked terrible. Enunwa looked good. Decker and Marshall played a disheartening act week 1 and Fitz did his best to remind us of buffalo week 17 with that end of the game pick. 

It has been well discussed that the jets playoff chances depend on a 5 day span. We beat buffalo we move forward. We lose to buffalo and well, its going to be a long season.

Archived