Just a thought...

NYallDay

It seems as if Allen hurns is not getting the targets or the opportunities as last year. If decker is IRed, what do you think it would take to nab him? Young, big wr, lots of potential. Love to hear your thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, NYallDay said:

It seems as if Allen hurns is not getting the targets or the opportunities as last year. If decker is IRed, what do you think it would take to nab him? Young, big wr, lots of potential. Love to hear your thoughts

Are you talking fantasy football? lol Jax isn't giving up Hurns and we have our WRs of the now and future currently on roster, lets let them play and get reps!

Are you talking fantasy football? lol Jax isn't giving up Hurns and we have our WRs of the now and future currently on roster, lets let them play and get reps!

I like jax so I semi pay attention to them. They seem to or use him nearly as often or look his way. And it was just a thought. Thanks for the feed back. Can't wait for the game!

I like jax so I semi pay attention to them. They seem to or use him nearly as often or look his way. And it was just a thought. Thanks for the feed back. Can't wait for the game!

I haven't watched a lot of them this year but yeah not sure whats up with the Jax offense this year.  Seems both Robinson and Hurns are trending to pretty significant down years compared to last season.  I don't know if its scheme or just line play but even todays game is pretty ugly offensively.

I haven't watched a lot of them this year but yeah not sure whats up with the Jax offense this year.  Seems both Robinson and Hurns are trending to pretty significant down years compared to last season.  I don't know if its scheme or just line play but even todays game is pretty ugly offensively.

Yeah watching too. They all seem to be on different pages aside from Robinson and bortles. As I said, just a thought as jax offense isn't gelling

2 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

Gotchya. I mean it's all relative what we're willing to give up to what they're willing to take. Nevertheless just an idea

Trade deadline theres still time and the Jets sometimes do the unexpected Braylon Edwards was an example and that worked out well for us. 

Trade deadline theres still time and the Jets sometimes do the unexpected Braylon Edwards was an example and that worked out well for us. 

Agreed. If decker is out for an extended amount of time, and rookie wr's, an established, young wr might be what we need to lead the youth movement on offense

Yeah watching too. They all seem to be on different pages aside from Robinson and bortles. As I said, just a thought as jax offense isn't gelling

I get it :) We couldn't get that lucky lol I would assume the coaching staff would be fired before they put up a fire sale on the talent they have.  I personally think they need better coaching there and am amazed they kept Bradley for as long as they have.

2 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

I get it :) We couldn't get that lucky lol I would assume the coaching staff would be fired before they put up a fire sale on the talent they have.  I personally think they need better coaching there and am amazed they kept Bradley for as long as they have.

Bradley will be selling lumber at Home Depot soon enough. 

Archived