Todd needs to tear into the Hollywood Jets

Embrace the Suck

I'm watching the Jets post game/extended SNY.tv jets stream and these guys don't care. They got their expensive toys and are quite complacent. Nothing is a problem and everything is fixable even though they keep saying "we had that issue last week". The coach(es) really needs to instill some accountability and you can tell from the interviews that there isn't any sense of disgust, urgency, or pride on part of the players. These guys need to worry that if they don't do their job they won't have a job because for all the rah rah togetherness we can fix everything jock euphemisms they aren't doing sh*t.

way too late for that.  nice guy coaches that let bums play because he prefers them can't get tough all of a sudden.

I said it his rookie year sheldumb should have been punished for not telling the team about his driving arrest but todd didn't have it in him. shelly didn't even miss the first series of the opener

the team has been on to him ever since

7 minutes ago, Larz said:

way too late for that.  nice guy coaches that let bums play because he prefers them can't get tough all of a sudden.

I said it his rookie year sheldumb should have been punished for not telling the team about his driving arrest but todd didn't have it in him. shelly didn't even miss the first series of the opener

the team has been on to him ever since

I remember a player say that about Herm once. It's true, but give it a shot anyway. What could they do? Not play good?

Archived