Jets’ Revis Feels Disrespected

JetNation

51 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes, I think so. I could be wrong, and you've made good points. I just don't see it the same way. I think, based on history, Geno thinks he's better than being a #3 regardless of coming off an injury (which, lets face it, is a routine injury in the NFL now). He's not going to take #3 money. He's going to want more, especially with the Jets, because again - based on history - he feels he's been slighted here. He's made that clear.

Anyway, it's the #3 QB, in the grand scheme of things... I hope we never have to see the #3 play. Ever. 

Depending on how things shake out with the rest of this season and how Petty looks the Jets will likely be looking for a #1/#2 QB to possibly hold the fort until they think Hack is ready. I'm sure they'd prefer a QB not coming of a knee injury who is not very good. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if you feel so "disrespected" do something about it! Don't just run your mouth. Give us a glimpse of the player you think you are. Otherwise your talk is just that talk. Or as my Granny used to say "All that tough talk is worth Doodley-Squat".

Archived