Hey Woody

bd71

Time to grow a set.  Bowles is not the answer. Fire him. Sure he went 10-6 last season, but the QB had a career year and the team had a cupcake schedule.  What's the excuse for this season?  Same coach.  Same QB.  Sure we lost Decker and we sustained some injuries on the OL and on Def., but this is not a good team.  Time to make a change.  This organization needs a coach that will give us an identity and a chance to win.  You and the organization owe it to the fans.  We want a winner.  Todd Bowles is too passive and not a good head coach.  Get someone in here with experience.  Someone who will establish a winning identity and prepare this team each week  It's been a long time since January 12, 1969.  We want a winner and a coach with a winning persona.  Get it done.  While you're at it, time to move on from Ryan Fitzpatrick.  He is not the future of this team.  Its imperative to find out what we have in Bryce Petty.  He's had enough time.  Stop coddling him.  He needs to start.  Teams like Dallas, Cleveland, and Denver can start mid round draft picks at QB.  What is our excuse?  We don't have one.  Petty needs to start this Sunday to begin his evaluation process.  Take the kid gloves off and let him play.  The Fitzpatrick era needs to end.

38 minutes ago, bd71 said:

Time to grow a set.  Bowles is not the answer. Fire him. Sure he went 10-6 last season, but the QB had a career year and the team had a cupcake schedule.  What's the excuse for this season?  Same coach.  Same QB.  Sure we lost Decker and we sustained some injuries on the OL and on Def., but this is not a good team.  Time to make a change.  This organization needs a coach that will give us an identity and a chance to win.  You and the organization owe it to the fans.  We want a winner.  Todd Bowles is too passive and not a good head coach.  Get someone in here with experience.  Someone who will establish a winning identity and prepare this team each week  It's been a long time since January 12, 1969.  We want a winner and a coach with a winning persona.  Get it done.  While you're at it, time to move on from Ryan Fitzpatrick.  He is not the future of this team.  Its imperative to find out what we have in Bryce Petty.  He's had enough time.  Stop coddling him.  He needs to start.  Teams like Dallas, Cleveland, and Denver can start mid round draft picks at QB.  What is our excuse?  We don't have one.  Petty needs to start this Sunday to begin his evaluation process.  Take the kid gloves off and let him play.  The Fitzpatrick era needs to end.

I can only say that I agree completely. I usually never advocate firing a HC so soon, but Bowles has shown that he deserves nothing less. Undisciplined players, unproductive OC and a QB who has totally lost his passing touch. I am sure the Rams will beat the Jets and this will soon be a team divided amongst itself with the defense on one side and Fitz on the other. I doubt that even Brandon Marshall will want to step to his defense. However, asking a boner like Woody Johnson to grow a pair is like asking your mother or sister to do likewise.

Archived