2:00 and Todd Bowles

Smashmouth

So the Jets have 40 snaps in the 2:00 drill this entire season worst in the NFL (just heard that on the broadcast) I assumed we were bad but I didn't think we were that bad because we were always behind and should had had a bit more desperation in games.

What Bowles did with 3 timeouts in todays game vs. the Bills was pretty much what we have been watching for 2 full years terrible game management and terrible awareness.

So someone please tell me how in the hell is this man not on the hot seat in a big time way ? Why is he getting a pass on terrible coaching ? Even if your talent is bad you still have to make the correct decisions. I mean I could give Bowles a pass if he made the right calls and the players didn't execute but in Bowles case he just does not give this team a chance and IMHO I think the players have seen this and are fed up with it. I know If I was a player in any sport (like I was in my younger days) and my coach was just totally incompetent it would certainly piss me off. I was never the kind of player to act out like some Jets have and basically give up like we have see at times this year but this is getting to the point I have never seen before by a HC of this football team. 

25 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

So the Jets have 40 snaps in the 2:00 drill this entire season worst in the NFL (just heard that on the broadcast) I assumed we were bad but I didn't think we were that bad because we were always behind and should had had a bit more desperation in games.

What Bowles did with 3 timeouts in todays game vs. the Bills was pretty much what we have been watching for 2 full years terrible game management and terrible awareness.

So someone please tell me how in the hell is this man not on the hot seat in a big time way ? Why is he getting a pass on terrible coaching ? Even if your talent is bad you still have to make the correct decisions. I mean I could give Bowles a pass if he made the right calls and the players didn't execute but in Bowles case he just does not give this team a chance and IMHO I think the players have seen this and are fed up with it. I know If I was a player in any sport (like I was in my younger days) and my coach was just totally incompetent it would certainly piss me off. I was never the kind of player to act out like some Jets have and basically give up like we have see at times this year but this is getting to the point I have never seen before by a HC of this football team. 

Bowles is a terrible in game coach & their preperation must suck too because they always start out slow. I'm still waiting for fans that don't want him fired to tell me Bowles actually does well. 

21 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

Bowles was a good coordinator and that's it !!!

Yeah with an extremely talented Cardinal defense ...With our defense we watched a coach who could not adjust and let his corners get burned for the first half of the season thinking a 31 year old CB could still play man coverage with no help from safeties who kept playing in the box on a team that had a DL that was at one time the best in football at stopping the run. Yep he's Brilliant.

Archived