the psl market

kmnj

clearly the team sucking does not help the cause but....

they are selling for a 30-50% discount off or originally paid prices..

I have been thinking of dumping some of mine but the timing is poor-I dont have to sell but I would if I could get back a decent amount of what I spent.  The secondary market is more appealing-you can buy and choose tickets and games you want to go to and you are not paying in my case thousands of dollars for pre season tickets

I have a feeling I will be stuck with them for years to come as the same reason I am thinking of dumping them is the same reason they are not worth much-team sucks and the future sadly looks bleak.

33 minutes ago, kmnj said:

clearly the team sucking does not help the cause but....

they are selling for a 30-50% discount off or originally paid prices..

I have been thinking of dumping some of mine but the timing is poor-I dont have to sell but I would if I could get back a decent amount of what I spent.  The secondary market is more appealing-you can buy and choose tickets and games you want to go to and you are not paying in my case thousands of dollars for pre season tickets

I have a feeling I will be stuck with them for years to come as the same reason I am thinking of dumping them is the same reason they are not worth much-team sucks and the future sadly looks bleak.

I feel bad for you buddy but I'm afraid the prices may drop further the closer we get to the invoice due date.

I saw seats in the LLEZ for $398.  Also saw LL Corners for $500.  Those are both being sold for a 90% discount off face.

The prices are so low I am even tempted.  And I swore I would never buy a PSL.

If I could get in the first few rows of those sections at those prices, I may have to do an about face.

5 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

I feel bad for you buddy but I'm afraid the prices may drop further the closer we get to the invoice due date.

I saw seats in the LLEZ for $398.  Also saw LL Corners for $500.  Those are both being sold for a 90% discount off face.

The prices are so low I am even tempted.  And I swore I would never buy a PSL.

If I could get in the first few rows of those sections at those prices, I may have to do an about face.

the guy next to me in one of my pairs has been selling for two years at a 30% discount with no takers-at one point I thought about scooping them up but now I would probably take his desired sell price for mine if I could get it lol

the guy next to me in one of my pairs has been selling for two years at a 30% discount with no takers-at one point I thought about scooping them up but now I would probably take his desired sell price for mine if I could get it lol

Sold my 3 investment gold PSLs for 20 cents on the dollar and, frankly it was a terrific deal

Got something back and saving 1700 per ticket per season - a definite win win.

Archived