Why hasn't that loser Brant Boyer been fired yet?

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm not going to argue about this, because I think you're splitting hairs, and frankly I'll probably type something you deem "being a prick" and flip out.

Rodgers keeping his job, but all of the position group coordinators getting fired, is a joke. Given that the collective defense was an abomination, it makes no sense whatsoever to remove position coaches, but retain the guy who leads it all.

This is my opinion. I'm not asking you to agree with it. I'm also not asking you to keep telling me my opinion is wrong, because well... it's my opinion.

Didn't say you're trying to convince me anymore than I tried to convince you or anyone else.  I don't think the entire D staff should have been fired.  You have said that Peppers was their best defensive coach and would have kept him.  

I wrote my opinion, you disagree and predict I'll be the one who will complain about someone's opinion being wrong.  An interesting posting style.  

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Eh, I think we'll find out the hard way how fixable it ends up being.

Don't get me wrong.  I don't think it is fixable, or it would/should have been fixed.  OTOH, it certainly seemed like a firing offense for an assistant(s).  I understand that your basic premise is they all have firing offenses hanging over their heads. Also a valid viewpoint.

Archived