JetNation App on iTunes & Google Play

Maxman

27 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Looks cool. Can I turn off the feature that shows the first photo in a thread in the summary on the thread list?

I am not sure. But when you figure it out, let me know. 

I will check. :)

5 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

Max. I have the app on my phone but not really a fan of reading the board thru an app. If reading the board thru phone has any financial benefit to the board I will start using the app. 

No. There are no ads in the app, it is much more beneficial if you use it by just visiting the site. I just put out the apps because:

1. We can lease them both for $10 a month

2. I am a swell guy lol.

Really though I don't think there are any ads in there so please keep visiting like normal. Works for me. :)

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

No. There are no ads in the app, it is much more beneficial if you use it by just visiting the site. I just put out the apps because:

1. We can lease them both for $10 a month

2. I am a swell guy lol.

Really though I don't think there are any ads in there so please keep visiting like normal. Works for me. :)

My second dumb question. If I don't click on any ads, do you still make money? I will start clicking if you don't make any money. 

3 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

My second dumb question. If I don't click on any ads, do you still make money? I will start clicking if you don't make any money. 

No. Please no. That would cost us money by getting us banned for click fraud please don't.

Archived