Nick Foles signed by Eagles

Kleckineau

Nick Foles signed by Eagles to back up Wentz.

Cant help wondering why wouldnt the Jets GM even consider / tat least ake a look at this guy?

Sure he's a jag and isnt the long term answer but this team needs a veteran as a bridge.

This guy is only 28, doesnt have Pennington shoulder like Cutler, isnt made of noritake china like Romo and probably was not that expensive.

Just like last year Macc if screwing this up.

Does this guy even have a clue how to fill a roster?

4 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Nick Foles signed by Eagles to back up Wentz.

Cant help wondering why wouldnt the Jets GM even consider / tat least ake a look at this guy?

Sure he's a jag and isnt the long term answer but this team needs a veteran as a bridge.

This guy is only 28, doesnt have Pennington shoulder like Cutler, isnt made of noritake china like Romo and probably was not that expensive.

Just like last year Macc if screwing this up.

Does this guy even have a clue how to fill a roster?

Foles should have been the choice last year when he was cut & the Jets could have had him for 1 year @ 1.8 million. Instead we signed Fitz & are eating 5 million in cap money. I like Macc but even though I'm not a GM I had a 10 minute discussion over this same thing with Ross Tucker on Sirius NFL radio last year when Fitz was MIA & acting like he was a franchise QB.

Of course since he's buds with Fitz & played for Buffalo once he tried to disparage my idea as CRAZY. Who's crazy now azz wipe?

Archived