The Macc nine + a hx lession (long)

LIJetsFan

28 minutes ago, rangerous said:

well, i guess we'll find out in a few months.  if hack works out then mac should win gm of the year again.  at the very least he will have broken the string of 2nd round busts.  it's not like smith was a bust but holy c%%p, the guy is getting seriously injured too often.

If Hackenberg works out it will be my great pleasure to praise him for knowing what he's doing. I don't care from where we find a good-enough or "franchise" QB, who found him, and comparatively I wouldn't care about many of his other utterly moronic moves. If it's him he'd be our QB for the next 15 years so he would be here longer than Maccagnan anyway.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Jetster said:

If Decker is healthy why cut him? We're fine cap wise so there's no need to cut him & he's a hard worker and these young guys can learn a lot from him. Now if he gets hurt again? See ya. Having 3 guys that can play inside/out, Decker-Enunwa-Stewart and 3 guys that are better on the outside, Anderson-Peake-Hansen, this gives Morton some great player packages to run his offense depending on who we're playing. 

Teams with good CB, who are weak inside, you'll see the youngsters with speed on the outside & guys like Decker-Enunwa working the weaker middle. Teams with weak CBs? Decker & Enunwa can take advantage.

Probably the best all around group of WRs the Jets have had in a very long time. Some serious potential here with youngsters that have actually PRODUCED in college, unlike a guy like Stephen Hill. That's a pretty good group of COMPETETIVE wideouts.

7 hours ago, Jetster said:

If Decker is healthy why cut him? We're fine cap wise so there's no need to cut him & he's a hard worker and these young guys can learn a lot from him. Now if he gets hurt again? See ya. Having 3 guys that can play inside/out, Decker-Enunwa-Stewart and 3 guys that are better on the outside, Anderson-Peake-Hansen, this gives Morton some great player packages to run his offense depending on who we're playing. 

Teams with good CB, who are weak inside, you'll see the youngsters with speed on the outside & guys like Decker-Enunwa working the weaker middle. Teams with weak CBs? Decker & Enunwa can take advantage.

Probably the best all around group of WRs the Jets have had in a very long time. Some serious potential here with youngsters that have actually PRODUCED in college, unlike a guy like Stephen Hill. That's a pretty good group of COMPETETIVE wideouts.

I don't think it's wise at all to cut him. I agree with your post, as I posted the same. 

Archived