Schedule Next Season....

k-met57

on the road vs the Browns

home vs Jax (prob lose)

last 2 weeks of the year...depending on how hard the chargers are tanking, and how many players NE is resting

i don't see another game we will even sniff... :huh:

totally on board with the tank but if you want to enjoy football next season...better join a fantasy football league...

42 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

on the road vs the Browns

home vs Jax (prob lose)

last 2 weeks of the year...depending on how hard the chargers are tanking, and how many players NE is resting

i don't see another game we will even sniff... :huh:

totally on board with the tank but if you want to enjoy football next season...better join a fantasy football league...

If you think going 1-15 is easy your mistaken.  Just go back, and look at the Browns last season they lost at least 6 games where they had a lead in the 2nd half, went through 5 different starting QB's, got the sh*t end of the stick from the bounce of the ball most times, a lot has to fall into place during the season to go 1-15 purging your roster in June isn't enough, let's just hope the Jets have the same sh*tty luck the Browns had last season, but I also think the Browns had much better coaching last season then the Jets will have this season so there is that.

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

If you think going 1-15 is easy your mistaken.  Just go back, and look at the Browns last season they lost at least 6 games where they had a lead in the 2nd half, went through 5 different starting QB's, got the sh*t end of the stick from the bounce of the ball most times, a lot has to fall into place during the season to go 1-15 purging your roster in June isn't enough, let's just hope the Jets have the same sh*tty luck the Browns had last season, but I also think the Browns had much better coaching last season then the Jets will have this season so there is that.

a lot will depend on the QB. If Hackenberg plays and is actually decent to good, we can def win like 3-4 games. If he isnt...there just isnt a way we are winning more then 2 games. look at the schedule...Tampa, Carolina, Raiders, Falcons, Chiefs,  Broncos on the road...nm the division games...

Archived