Who here is on Socom 3?

BleedinGreenNC

I was wondering who played S3, i am on there with my clan, we are called HOG(Hail of Gunfire) We have a couple of Jet's fans in the clan with us, and if any of you are interested in checking our clan out, here is our website:

Hailofgunfire.com

My name is *FEAR*, stop by, it's a great group of people, we have mainly people over 21, with a mix of our girlfriends and wives that play.

• 2 weeks later...
This game is waaaayyyyy better than Socom 2, it takes a little more skill to play the new game, and i like the fact that the boards are bigger, and it also depends on the people that you play with, i am in a great clan that has fun while being good at what we do!!

My problem with the game is the maps are too big. I thought it would be great when I first heard about it but I was wrong. It's all fine and dandy when there are 32 players but once you get down to only a few survivors, it is next to impossible to find anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
My problem with the game is the maps are too big. I thought it would be great when I first heard about it but I was wrong. It's all fine and dandy when there are 32 players but once you get down to only a few survivors, it is next to impossible to find anyone.

Thats why they give you the ability to make smaller rooms that do not take long to go through, just save them to your memory card.

Archived