Greetings from Manali (Jets win Superbowl)

Fred Jetstone

Yup, that's right...been hanging out in the Kullu Valley for....uh, I dunno how long...lost track of time. ANyone know where the Kullu Valley is?

Big shakeups, huh? No more coaching staff. Goners! GOne, gone, goners. Good, bring in the new guys.

I"ll take Brooks over Rivers. DOn't trade for Rivers, plz.

I hope Tannen doesn't bomb and miss D'Brick. That will come back to d'haunt him.

Despite all this shakeroo, I still predict the jETS will win the next Super Bowl. Super Dooper Bowl.

I'll be back in time for the draft...or maybe minicamp. Keep the faith, Jets fans. It's ok. It's alright. DOn't worry, be happy!

Yup, that's right...been hanging out in the Kullu Valley for....uh, I dunno how long...lost track of time. ANyone know where the Kullu Valley is?

Big shakeups, huh? No more coaching staff. Goners! GOne, gone, goners. Good, bring in the new guys.

I"ll take Brooks over Rivers. DOn't trade for Rivers, plz.

I hope Tannen doesn't bomb and miss D'Brick. That will come back to d'haunt him.

Despite all this shakeroo, I still predict the jETS will win the next Super Bowl. Super Dooper Bowl.

I'll be back in time for the draft...or maybe minicamp. Keep the faith, Jets fans. It's ok. It's alright. DOn't worry, be happy!

Dude - good to hear rehab is going well for you. We'll all be here when you get out:lol:

Archived