Forget who made a call on Mangini

quietjets

Was it Woody Johnson or Terry Bradway who hired Mangini? I dont think it was Tannenbaum although he pitched in hiring Mangini.

If it is Bradway then he is quite unselfish because he abandons the high respected position in order to improve the franchise.. He could not hire Mangini if he and Mangini were not on the same page... I am impressive..

If it is Johnson then it is about freaking time.

Was it Woody Johnson or Terry Bradway who hired Mangini? I dont think it was Tannenbaum although he pitched in hiring Mangini.

If it is Bradway then he is quite unselfish because he abandons the high respected position in order to improve the franchise.. He could not hire Mangini if he and Mangini were not on the same page... I am impressive..

If it is Johnson then it is about freaking time.

duh, it was assistant GM tanny who hired mangini,,

tanny has had woody ear ever since woody finally realized the HC and GM he had in place were over thier heads

mangini wouldnt have come here if tanny wasnt named GM,,

Okay... then it was Mangini not Bradway who toyed with Heimerdinger and hired Bradway's pal Scottenheimer as OC.

Is that correct?

toyed? why pay him when u can sit on him and can him for free?

yes it appears schott was hired by mangini,. UNLESS Bradway overstepeed his bounds and thats why he was canned,,,,i have wondered myself if Schott ius what got terry fired...

toyed? why pay him when u can sit on him and can him for free?

yes it appears schott was hired by mangini,. UNLESS Bradway overstepeed his bounds and thats why he was canned,,,,i have wondered myself if Schott ius what got terry fired...

Toyed as Heimerdinger's situation excited the media big time... I did not say it is good or bad.

If Mangini dumps Schottenheimer then we know the truth.

Archived