Jets Close To End Chapter 1.

quietjets

Jets need to appoint the new DC officially... Considering Jets gather mid-30's coaches, I suggest one DC from University of Maryland.... They play 3-4 mostly there... This dude looks solid and acts like Pete Carroll on the sideline. I dont know who else will fit in nicely as DC for Jets.

Sutton is still there as promoted DC but not officially yet... We will find out shortly..

It is almost time to close chapter one- "Hiring" and start a second chapter-"Player Movement". It is my favorite part..... cant wait...:smile:

Ah.. by the way, FO means Front Office or Franchise Organization?

Jets need to appoint the new DC officially... Considering Jets gather mid-30's coaches, I suggest one DC from University of Maryland.... They play 3-4 mostly there... This dude looks solid and acts like Pete Carroll on the sideline. I dont know who else will fit in nicely as DC for Jets.

Sutton is still there as promoted DC but not officially yet... We will find out shortly..

It is almost time to close chapter one- "Hiring" and start a second chapter-"Player Movement". It is my favorite part..... cant wait...:smile:

Ah.. by the way, FO means Front Office or Franchise Organization?

Or F****d Over.

Archived