Abraham being traded?

JetsFanNick

Sources say that he doesnt want to be a jet anymore unless he gets a long term deal, trade him already! If he wants to be traded so badly then do it, we can have a package deal giving us someones first round pick...could you imagine picking maybe cutler and then someone like Lendale White with our second 1st round pick, that would be so nice..lol.

Sources say that he doesnt want to be a jet anymore unless he gets a long term deal, trade him already! If he wants to be traded so badly then do it, we can have a package deal giving us someones first round pick...could you imagine picking maybe cutler and then someone like Lendale White with our second 1st round pick, that would be so nice..lol.

He has to sign his tag before we can do anything.

I know your source...IT IS...(pregnant pause)......DRUM ROLL......The Ny Daily News...

COME ON NOW....everyone knows he wants to be traded if he doesnt get a longterm deal...

hahaha...my sources say the sun is hot....

hahahaha...my sources say There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq...

hahahaha....my sources say the world is NOT flat..IMAGINE THAT!

LL

I know your source...IT IS...(pregnant pause)......DRUM ROLL......The Ny Daily News...

COME ON NOW....everyone knows he wants to be traded if he doesnt get a longterm deal...

hahaha...my sources say the sun is hot....

hahahaha...my sources say There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq...

hahahaha....my sources say the world is NOT flat..IMAGINE THAT!

LL

My source says you're not latin at all.

Archived