Life's a SNAP

Brenjetsfan

19008.jpg

Kendall Gammon #83

Position: TEYears Pro: 14Draft Date: 1992Draft Team: Pittsburgh SteelersBorn: 10/23/1968Hometown: Rose Hill, Kan.College: Pittsburg State

nfl_chiefs_logo.jpg

Life''s A SNAP

03/21/06

I just wrote a book called "Life's A SNAP: Building Your Business And Personal Future". It details my life inside of football and out. SNAP is an acronym for Setting goals, Noticing strengths, Accepting accountability and Practicing persistence. Those are the four principles that have helped shape my life.

In the book I try to show people what I've been through, how I got here and what it took. Hopefully it will make not only myself but NFL players in general more real to people, to make them understand we're no different from anybody else. We've worked hard to get where we're at.

When you read the book and find out some of the things I went through in my early life you begin to understand. We wrote the book at an eighth-grade level in the hopes of reaching some people around that age. I had some very troubling time as a youth. How I got through those times can hopefully serve as an inspiration and really touch some people.

Check out http://www.kendallgammon.com for more information and to order the book.

Archived