A Little Sauce...

jetsons

51 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Wow, just makes me shudder at how dumb we would have been to not draft that kid. I love the sauce! 

You know I honestly thought with out system we would not even entertain the thought of drafting a CB in the first round. But the more and more I looked into Sauce the more and more I thought he was a can't miss guy and was hoping with fiery intensity that we would pick him but thought that he is likely not to get past Houston and that JD was picking Icky.  Watching 1JD it was clear THEY thought we were taking Icky. I was so happy we took him.

Of course he has not really lived up to expectations. He has FAR exceeded them. I expected a very good player that could develop into a All Pro sort of guy possibly. Instead he has been from Day 1 an elite player and is already an All Pro level player. He is completely dominant and better than Revis as a rookie. Revis was more rounded and better at run support but I think Sauce will improve there. Our 2022 draft is looking historically good.

• Upvote 2