This Offseason

On 1/22/2023 at 12:37 AM, Green Ghost said:

it’s going to be a disaster. I can feel it in my bones. Off the top of my head, we need… 

1. an OC and two other positional coaches

2. A QB

3. to resign QW we probably need to rework/get rid of a bunch of other contracts

4. Our best RB is coming off an ACL, the rest of our running game stinks

5. we are so desperate at OL we need Mekhi Becton to become a viable starter.

6. We have one good WR and a bunch of jags

7. We have little to no cap space.

What are the odds the Jets will be able to address all (or most) of these issues successfully?

Mostly agree. I don’t think the rbs besides hall are that bad.  Same thing with the wrs besides Wilson.   I think when there are so many guys that have had some success and then fall off it’s on the coaching. I think milfy’s issues haven’t been fully exposed yet. As for cap space, they can clear about 40 million by launching Lawson, Davis, berrios and restructuring a few players.

• Sympathy 1

On 1/22/2023 at 12:37 AM, Green Ghost said:

it’s going to be a disaster. I can feel it in my bones. Off the top of my head, we need… 

1. an OC and two other positional coaches

2. A QB

3. to resign QW we probably need to rework/get rid of a bunch of other contracts

4. Our best RB is coming off an ACL, the rest of our running game stinks

5. we are so desperate at OL we need Mekhi Becton to become a viable starter.

6. We have one good WR and a bunch of jags

7. We have little to no cap space.

What are the odds the Jets will be able to address all (or most) of these issues successfully?

For a chicken little doom and gloom post, there is actually nothing on this list that isnt easily addressed, except QB because Jets but the rest?  Not even remotely challenging situation to address for a competent GM.

• Sympathy 1