Another day, another Launch

Used to love watching the launches when I was stationed at Patrick.  My favorite spot was a bar A1A called Coconuts on the Beach.  Not sure if it's still there but had great vibe, drinks and a nice view of the launch over the water.

Space Shuttle launches at night time used to make the hair on my arms stand up.  It was like it went from night time, to about five seconds of mid-day brightness and then dark again.

Glad you're enjoying the area.

• Upvote 1

Also have no idea what it's like now because it was so long ago, but Coasters in Melbourne had a really solid group of Jets fans that used to watch the games there.  Wouldn't call it a "Jets bar" because it was owned by a Pats fan but still a decent contingent every Sunday.

Coasters Pub -- A1A & Eau Gallie, Melbourne FL

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, AFJF said:

Also have no idea what it's like now because it was so long ago, but Coasters in Melbourne had a really solid group of Jets fans that used to watch the games there.  Wouldn't call it a "Jets bar" because it was owned by a Pats fan but still a decent contingent every Sunday.

Coasters Pub -- A1A & Eau Gallie, Melbourne FL

I'll check it out! Thanks.