Maybe my brackets weren't all that lousy

Jetsfan80

Considering that I had Syracuse and Wake Forest in the final 4, you would think that I had an absolutely horrible set of picks, right? Apparently, not so much. I'm in the 96th percentile on Yahoo, and am currently 1st in the Jetnation rankings. Not too shabby. In the Chicago regional, the only picks I had wrong were taking Texas over Nevada in round 1 and Boston College over UW-Milwaukee in round 2 (yep, I picked UWM over Alabama), neither of which ended up hurting me, and I correctly picked Illinios over Arizona in the region's final.

In the Albuquerque region, I correctly picked Louisville, Washington and Texas Tech to the sweet 16, as well as Louisville to the elite 8, where I had them losing to Wake Forest (a pick im guessing many got screwed on). In the other 2 regions, I also had Utah, Kentucky, UNC, NC State and Villanova reaching the sweet 16, and, like everyone else, had UNC reaching the final 4.

Since just about everyone had UNC vs. Illinios in the finals, I'd say that my chances are good of salvaging my March Madness brackets. :D

Archived