#FREE THE F WORD

Bronx

One of the most stigmatized words but somehow is the most frequently used. The F word, the most universally used word in the world and in our daily language. Is it even an English word? Well, the entire world seems to love this catchy word, but somehow still a controversial word for the conservative folks,  It is already part of our daily talk and it is an official word by dictionary standards:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/****?src=search-dict-box'

I think we have already cross the boundaries and it should be eliminated as a taboo.  Just saying, we follow professional football--which is one of the most violent games and where the F word is just daily talk--should be allowed to be used freely on a grown-men/women/other forums,  I mean, aren't we all over 18?  

I know there are politics involved in every thread--because ideas are acceptable for certain folks deep in the system--but from the outside looking in, is it really that big of the deal to use this word? 

• Sympathy 1