If the Jets draft Jay Cutler...

vinnys025

That would mean they wont be drafting Matt Lionheart, and therefore Culter will be the New York Jets' pick instead of Matt Lionheart at the number four slot during this years draft. But to really undertand the true meaning of this, you will have to break it down even furthur, but thats beyond my ability. Maybe some of you guys could help me out here.

You've broken it down to micro-detail already. Your analysis is dizzying. How can it go any deeper?

I notice that you're in Texas. Just curious, do you have access to the NASA super-computer or something?

Here's a thought, if the Jets draft Cutler...and accepting the theory that drafting Cutler negates drafting Leniart, would that mean that we would or wouldn't get Reggie Bush too?

See what I mean? Dizzying. I can't deal. Need a martini now.

You've broken it down to micro-detail already. Your analysis is dizzying. How can it go any deeper?

I notice that you're in Texas. Just curious, do you have access to the NASA super-computer or something?

Here's a thought, if the Jets draft Cutler...and accepting the theory that drafting Cutler negates drafting Leniart, would that mean that we would or wouldn't get Reggie Bush too?

See what I mean? Dizzying. I can't deal. Need a martini now.

No no no, your taking what I said out of context and you are now being thrown for a loop. Its like I said, we have the 4th paick in the 2006 NFL draft this year, and if we actually draft Jay Cutler, then we cant draft Matt Lionheart or DBrick for that matter, which brings up a whole different situation all together. This is getting difficult to bear, i'm having shortness of breath.

Maybe Drafdaddy BIT over at draftdaddy.com could shed some light on this situation.

I want Bush, D'Brick, AJ Hawk, Williams and Ngata. All five of 'em.

I know we have the fourth pick, what I want to know is, can we get these five with the one fourth.

Aim high, Tannanbaum.

To fully understand this equation, you have to go back to math and those "IF" "THEN" equations to solve this one, so here goes.

"IF" the jets draft Jay Cutler "THEN" they wont be drafting Matt Lionheart. Thats the best I can simplify the problem we're facing in this in depth math equation thats presented. Just remember, two negatives equal a positive and two positives equal a positive. A negative and a positive equal a negative. If you remember those rules, your good to go, get it?

Archived