4 teams work out with little Maurice Drew

Browns | Team meets with M. Drew

Sun, 9 Apr 2006 19:09:29 -0700

UCLA RB Maurice Drew said in his NFL.com NFL Draft diary that he recently met with the Cleveland Browns. Drew met with Browns' head of player personnel Bill Rees. "We had a long talk over lunch and they expressed interest in me. They talked about how I would handle playing in the cold weather after playing at UCLA, but we played Oregon and Washington every year and it was never an issue to me at all. I'd like it," said Drew.

Steelers | Team works out M. Drew

Sun, 9 Apr 2006 19:08:45 -0700

UCLA RB Maurice Drew said in his NFL.com NFL Draft diary that he recently completed a workout for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Eagles | Team works out M. Drew

Sun, 9 Apr 2006 19:08:27 -0700

UCLA RB Maurice Drew said in his NFL.com NFL Draft diary that he recently completed a joint workout for the Jacksonville Jaguars and Philadelphia Eagles. He said they focused a lot on his hand-eye coordination during the workout.

Jaguars | Team works out M. Drew

Sun, 9 Apr 2006 19:03:15 -0700

UCLA RB Maurice Drew said in his NFL.com NFL Draft diary that he recently completed a joint workout for the Jacksonville Jaguars and Philadelphia Eagles. He said they focused a lot on his hand-eye coordination during the workout.

Archived