It’s been 23 years since the Dolphins won a playoff game

3 hours ago, shawn306 said:

That ends today

I don't know about that. I think the Rams have the advantage at both HC (Sean McVay vs Dan Campbell) and QB (Stafford vs Goff).  The Lions also are going to have a ton of pressure on them.  Their home crowd today is going to be delirious but that will probably add to the pressure.  And the Rams having a veteran HC and QB (who have both won SBs) will likely help them deal with it just fine.

And while, as Jet fans, we think we've had it bad (and we have!), the Lions have had it much worse.  They have 1 playoff win in franchise history (SB era) and that was in 1991.  If I had to pick a winner in this one, I'd take the Rams.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I don't know about that. I think the Rams have the advantage at both HC (Sean McVay vs Dan Campbell) and QB (Stafford vs Goff).  The Lions also are going to have a ton of pressure on them.  Their home crowd today is going to be delirious but that will probably add to the pressure.  And the Rams having a veteran HC and QB (who have both won SBs) will likely help them deal with it just fine.

And while, as Jet fans, we think we've had it bad (and we have!), the Lions have had it much worse.  They have 1 playoff win in franchise history (SB era) and that was in 1991.  If I had to pick a winner in this one, I'd take the Rams.

Rams 26

Lions 20

• Upvote 1