Could Woody change his mind now?

16 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Yes McCarthy was interested but that’s because Aaron had just fired him and he was getting badmouthed all around the league by Aaron whicch is really an evil vindictive thing to do when u think about

Woody does want to win he just has no clue how to do it.  He’s calling all the shots - a guy I wouldn’t trust managing a lemonade stand

Again, Woody did have a chance to make plays for real coaches throughout the years and chose to go with project coaches instead.  When he heard the price tag, he moved on to a coordinator or a failed head choach like Gase. We truly disagree on this. As I have already stated, In my opinion, winning is a commitment that Woody is NOT willing to make. There is simply too much evidence to ignore.

On 1/17/2024 at 3:49 PM, DonCorleone said:

Again, Woody did have a chance to make plays for real coaches throughout the years and chose to go with project coaches instead.  When he heard the price tag, he moved on to a coordinator or a failed head choach like Gase. We truly disagree on this. As I have already stated, In my opinion, winning is a commitment that Woody is NOT willing to make. There is simply too much evidence to ignore.

No major guys like Harbaugh want to work for a meddling fool like Woody. 

8 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

No major guys like Harbaugh want to work for a meddling fool like Woody. 

I can't disagree with that except for one thing, money talks. Woody would have to offer more and not by a little, but where there's money, there's a way.