I don't know dude. This is the only site I get this warning on. It's coming up consistently when I navigate to the Tomlinson released thread. Maybe Laken is a trojan horse?

it's only on page 1 of the tomlinson thread it happens. this is the relevant stuff I'm seeing in console log

image.thumb.png.c3074eea05227199173cd198b406fbf5.png

image.thumb.png.30bdbd0ddef4f9c9bc07eab9a2663634.png

what is that embed script? it only shows up first page of the tomlinson thread @Maxman

image.thumb.png.92c1df17e860e2e636a137c015d46005.png

17 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't know dude. This is the only site I get this warning on. It's coming up consistently when I navigate to the Tomlinson released thread. Maybe Laken is a trojan horse?

it's only on page 1 of the tomlinson thread it happens. this is the relevant stuff I'm seeing in console log

image.thumb.png.c3074eea05227199173cd198b406fbf5.png

image.thumb.png.30bdbd0ddef4f9c9bc07eab9a2663634.png

what is that embed script? it only shows up first page of the tomlinson thread @Maxman

image.thumb.png.92c1df17e860e2e636a137c015d46005.png

It's a script for ad code most likely. Not malware but whatever you are using is probably classifying it.

The ad code is there for everyone even though most of the ads only show for guests.

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

It's a script for ad code most likely. Not malware but whatever you are using is probably classifying it.

The ad code is there for everyone even though most of the ads only show for guests.

strange it only shows up on page 1 of that thread. must have shown up in another thread when I got it on the 20th though.

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

strange it only shows up on page 1 of that thread. must have shown up in another thread when I got it on the 20th though.

We set it to search only certain threads for your Bitcoin. We know you strategically placed them. It's like battleship.

• Haha 1