4 more KFFLers from 2:30 Monday

SoFlaJets

Jets | Team officials to meet with Young

Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:35:19 -0700

Updating previous reports, Randy Lange, of the Bergen Record, reports New York Jets owner Woody Johnson and general manager Mike Tannenbaum will visit with Texas QB Vince Young Thursday, April 20.

Jets | Team officials to meet with Leinart

Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:31:31 -0700

Randy Lange, of the Bergen Record, reports New York Jets owner Woody Johnson and general manager Mike Tannenbaum will visit with USC QB Matt Leinart Tuesday, April 18.

Jets | Team officials to meet with Hill

Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:24:59 -0700

Randy Lange, of the Bergen Record, reports New York Jets owner Woody Johnson and general manager Mike Tannenbaum will visit with Clemson CB Tye Hill Monday, April 17.

Jets | Cutler pleased with visit

Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:21:51 -0700

Randy Lange, of the Bergen Record, reports Vanderbilt QB Jay Cutler worked out for New York Jets head coach Eric Mangini and offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer Monday, April 17, the last part of his two-day visit with the team. Cutler felt the entire experience with the Jets was enjoyable and would like to be a part of the organization should they pick him in the upcoming 2006 NFL Draft. "I'd love to play for them. I'd love to go to New York," Cutler said. "I think it'd be a great challenge for me. I think their offense fits me really well."

Archived