How much money has our golden draft class cost themselves this year?

4 minutes ago, GregButtleFan said:

I think at least one of them gets dealt in the offseason by the new GM. You can’t afford to pick up all four of their fifth year options. 

Well Breece was a 2nd rounder so it’s only 3 you have to worry about and not for another two years. Not sure why you would trade any of them. Seems shortsighted. 

Guarantee they'd all play better under a real coach. 

The crime in all of this is the retard owner keeping this dogsh!t coaching staff another year just to placate a washed up has-been from Green Bay, all while the young core wastes away.

Woody is a moron on a monumental scale. 

7 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Guarantee they'd all play better under a real coach. 

The crime in all of this is the retard owner keeping this dogsh!t coaching staff another year just to placate a washed up has-been from Green Bay, all while the young core wastes away.

Woody is a moron on a monumental scale. 

1) Sauce: I think the league just caught up with him unfortunately. They weren’t calling his handsy stuff the first two years and now they are. Plus teams are bullying the crap out of him in the run game. I don’t think he will ever be a good player again in the NFL. 

2) Breece: No idea what’s up with him, but clearly Keith Carter is terrible at his job. I could see him rebounding with a new coach. Not a certainty though as he really does look bad. 

3) GW: I think he’s still really good. Aaron Rodgers is just washed and Hackett sucks. He’s a guy who will 100 percent benefit from new coach/QB .