Rare Photos of Rodgers Talking To Woody Release

3 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

Don’t see anything wrong with what Aaron said. But let’s solely blame him for this total mess.  

Remember when people blamed ZW for everything?  A HOF QB can't win with a squad that is a good deal better than ZW was given but it was all his fault.  It's hilarious to me that people are defending Saleh now, btw.  

2 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Idk wtf stan means.  I'm a Jets fan.

Once again you miss the point.  Rodgers has sucked on the field.  At no point have I defended his play.  But I will push back against the uninformed internet masses who screech about him being the GM, HC & owner combined.  Like the mouth breathers on Twitter who have no basis for anything but KNOW Rodgers is responsible for the run game, defense, coaching staff, GM all sucking.  Because the internet told everyone Rodgers is bad.  He's not competitive and accustomed to winning, he's just a diva.  Because COVID or Egypt or mini camp or something equally asinine.

It's another meaningless reply from you.  For a guy who swears Rodgers is responsible for everything, you sure have zero explanation for any of it. 

I cannot wait for the post mortem insider articles after this season and Rodgers era and to tag you in them and you to sit there in dumb founded confusion when the extremely obvious gets spelled out to you. Though I'm sure you'll dismiss it as nonsense.

1 hour ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

I cannot wait for the post mortem insider articles after this season and Rodgers era and to tag you in them and you to sit there in dumb founded confusion when the extremely obvious gets spelled out to you. Though I'm sure you'll dismiss it as nonsense.

I haven't been asking for evidence all this time because I want to dismiss it.  You give it to me and I'll concede.  All you've done is dismiss my rebuttals so far.  I'm not blinded by Rodgers-hate, so I'll need something more than "just trust me, dude."

In the meantime, continue waiting for your ifs & whens.  Maybe make another thread lambasting big, meanie Rodgers for screwing something else up.

And don't worry about the obvious being spelled out to me.  Focus on spelling out a coherent argument for your claims.  Because after all, everything would surely be sunshine and daisies in Jets Land if it weren't for Emperor Rodgers.

7 hours ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

None of these Rodgers conspiracy decisions have had anything to do with this team sucking.  The team is bad, Rodgers included, that's about it.

The worst decisions, signing Lazard and hiring Hackett, were done by JD & Saleh prior to trading for Rodgers.

Making things up and calling Rodgers a big fat meanie undermines the true ineptitude displayed by JD & the Saleh staff.

We signed Lazard and Hackett to get Rodgers to agree to come here.  Rodgers has been co-GM’ing with Woody last 2 years

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Remember when people blamed ZW for everything?  A HOF QB can't win with a squad that is a good deal better than ZW was given but it was all his fault.  It's hilarious to me that people are defending Saleh now, btw.  

You’re right ZW looks amazing on the bench in Denver 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

So you don't refute my point of Rodgers' buddies he brought in having nothing to do with anything.  Good, that's progress.

Do you recall what Saleh said to the press the first few weeks?  He was incriminating himself every week.  Everything that came out of his mouth was moronic.  But I'm sure Saleh being the HC and the team starting horribly at 1-3 had nothing to do with his firing, or his terrible record the past 3 years - it was just because Rodgers didn't like him and Rodgers is power hungry.

Still waiting for any bit of evidence to support this Rodgers-seduced-Woody-against-Saleh conjecture. 

The defense was really good under Saleh. Rodgers has been meh to bad