JetNation draft day competition

Sperm Edwards

With all the draft talk, we should have a competition for the Jets draft predictions. Not a "who-do-I-WANT-to-get" but rather "who-WILL-we get" instead. The winner/runner-up should get vCash.

• Either without trade downs, or make the trade-downs/selections part of the competition.
  • If there is a trade-down before the draft you can go back & edit your original post/prediction.
  • Once the Jets are on the clock with their first pick, the thread should be locked (i.e. if we stay at 4, as soon as the Titans select a player, the thread should be immediately locked).
  • If we trade down after our pick comes up it can be re-unlocked until the Jets are on the clock with their "new" first pick again. But once they're on the clock for a pick they are making, that's it (no more unlocking it), even if they trade up/down again for subsequent picks.

Should be similar to the mock draft with one thread for predictions & another for commentary/discussion. Again, you can change your picks at any time until [the pick before the Jets' first pick] reaches the podium.

At the top of the thread, someone should put the list of players who have been worked out or in for a visit. (I think each team is/was allowed up to 30 of them). It’s tough enough without that little “helper” since no one knows with any degree of certainty who’s going where after the top 5 or 10.

Could be interesting.

Archived