NFL | Transcripts allegedly say Justice had contact with sports agency

Smizzy

NFL | Transcripts allegedly say Justice had contact with sports agency

Wed, 26 Apr 2006 21:52:20 -0700

Charles Robinson, of Yahoo Sports, reports the transcripts of parole violation hearings from New Era Sports & Entertainment associate Lloyd Lake indicate USC OT Winston Justice had contact with the marketing agency during the 2005 season. Lake testified that both Justice and USC RB Reggie Bush were supposed to spend the night out with him. He added, "Well, I had a sports agency we had formed, and we had a guy in, Winston Justice, from USC. And [my girlfriend] had planned to go out with us that night, but Reggie Bush came into town. And at that time, he was going to go out with us, so I told her all his friends were coming and that it wasn't a good night for us to go out, and that kind of got her upset." USC spokesman Tim Tessalone said the school was not aware of the details of the testimony and USC head coach Pete Carroll and athletic director Mike Garrett would reserve comment until the investigation is concluded.

NFL | Transcripts allegedly tie Bush to sports agency

Wed, 26 Apr 2006 21:14:57 -0700

Charles Robinson, of Yahoo Sports, reports the transcripts of parole violation hearings from New Era Sports & Entertainment associate Lloyd Lake detail alleged links between the marketing agency and USC RB Reggie Bush. Marc Carlos, Lake's attorney, contends the sports agency was "in negotiations with recruiting Reggie Bush" and the agency considered "potential litigation – or a settlement involving Mr. Bush's involvement with that agency." Later on Carlos added, "Apparently, what happened is that Mr. Bush – or through his associates – had made some type of agreement with Mr. Lake's group, the sports agency group that they had. There was a meeting to have happened. It was supposed to be on a Saturday where they were going to discuss potential litigation – or a settlement involving Mr. Bush's involvement with that agency."

Pete Carroll is ****ed.

Archived