Both NJ squads moving on now...

Jetsfan80

The Nets, with a 96-90 road win against Indy are headed to round 2 to face the Miami Heat. The Devils already finished their easy sweep over the Rangers to face 2nd-seeded Carolina in round 2. Once again, two of the most well-run organizations are part of the "elite 8" in their respective sports. The Devils will be looking for their 4th Stanley Cup in 12 years, and the Nets will be looking for their 3rd Eastern Conference Championship. Meanwhile, NY fans are nowhere to be found.

Discuss.

Just by looking at the attendance, I'd say Jersey fans are nowhere to be found either.

Beautiful argument, just what I expected out of a bitter NY fan. The fact that we get little revenue from fans speaks volumes as to how well-run the organizations are. The Rangers and Knicks get 10 times the support, but are 10 times less successful in recent years. Give it a rest. Your teams suck and there is no argument you can make otherwise.

Beautiful argument, just what I expected out of a bitter NY fan. The fact that we get little revenue from fans speaks volumes as to how well-run the organizations are. The Rangers and Knicks get 10 times the support, but are 10 times less successful in recent years. Give it a rest. Your teams suck and there is no argument you can make otherwise.

You mad?

Considering you came out of the woodwork once the playoffs started, I'd keep my mouth shut.

And

A. I couldn't care less about hockey

2. The Knicks suck, no ****. Apparently thats bitter.

Jason Kidd beats his wife.

You mad?

Considering you came out of the woodwork once the playoffs started, I'd keep my mouth shut.

And

A. I couldn't care less about hockey

2. The Knicks suck, no ****. Apparently thats bitter.

Jason Kidd beats his wife.

If you haven't noticed, my return to the hockey forum coincided to my return to the board IN GENERAL. Double-majoring, working two jobs and being involved on campus have kept me away from JN for the past several months. Now that the semester is ending, I have made my gallant return.

So if that makes me fairweather, so be it.

And if you don't care about hockey AND admit the Knicks suck, why do you care about this thread? Go root for that New York baseball team you always talk about. Their team nickname escapes me at the moment.

Archived