Here we go Ducks, Here we go!

Quack

Quack

Quack

Quack

Back to the Cup go the Ducks!

It's as if he wakes up one day and decides, "hey, I'll be a fan of ____ today!" I mean, I know it sucks to know your pathetic Rangers are golfing right now, but sheesh, at least stick with one team for at LEAST a week.

It's as if he wakes up one day and decides, "hey, I'll be a fan of ____ today!" I mean, I know it sucks to know your pathetic Rangers are golfing right now, but sheesh, at least stick with one team for at LEAST a week.

I am a Rangers fan, get that through your head. But you're saying I'm not aloud to root for a team once the Rangers are out? I'm not a fan of the Ducks, I just want them to win. I had a Ducks jersey as a kid as well as a Messier and a Richter jersey, don't know why I got that Ducks jersey, but I did, and they've always been my #2 team if you want to label them that. If they win it all, I'm not dancing in the street going ape ****, I'm just happy because I like the players and their goaltending. I love goalies who step up great in the postseaon and once again the Ducks have found that. You can't tell me that last year in the NFL Playoffs you didn't have a team you were hoping to win. Jesus christ you take things WAY WAY WAY out of proportion every time. Is that a Mets fan disease?

I'm a Ranger fan too. And now I'm forced to root for anyone who plays the Devils. And on that note, Holy Sh!T!!! That might have been the most exciting 30 seconds I've ever seen last night. Two more Cane wins and I can relax, because the only thing worse than a Ranger loss is a Devil, Islander or Flyer win.

And if the Stanley Cup is ever imprinted with the name Anaheim Mighty Ducks, I might vomit uncontrollably. Therefore, I can relax after they are eliminated too.

Now I bet you ask yourself, "Well, winb4eyedie, what did you do when it was Devils-Ducks for the Cup?"

I'll tell you, I went Devils. I'd rather eat Devil fan **** than have the sanctity of the cup tarnished.

I am a Rangers fan, get that through your head. But you're saying I'm not aloud to root for a team once the Rangers are out? I'm not a fan of the Ducks, I just want them to win. I had a Ducks jersey as a kid as well as a Messier and a Richter jersey, don't know why I got that Ducks jersey, but I did, and they've always been my #2 team if you want to label them that. If they win it all, I'm not dancing in the street going ape ****, I'm just happy because I like the players and their goaltending. I love goalies who step up great in the postseaon and once again the Ducks have found that. You can't tell me that last year in the NFL Playoffs you didn't have a team you were hoping to win. Jesus christ you take things WAY WAY WAY out of proportion every time. Is that a Mets fan disease?

It's tough to "get it through my head" that you're a FAN of ANY team when you are starting threads about other teams all the time, especially ones that Disney World home.

Ducks up 3-0.

Bye Bye Avs.

Again, why do you care, if you so adamantly call yourself a Ranger fan? You should be either 1) worrying about the NHL offseason (not likely), or 2) focusing on other teams in other sports you are concerned with (Yankees, etc.).

Again, why do you care, if you so adamantly call yourself a Ranger fan? You should be either 1) worrying about the NHL offseason (not likely), or 2) focusing on other teams in other sports you are concerned with (Yankees, etc.).

I care because I like the sport.

I worry about Kasp and Jagr coming back and being 100% healthy for 06. Surgery Sucks.

Quack Quack Quack.

Archived