Marbury says he want to stay a Knick

faba

I loved Marbury at first. Now I don't. If he's not going to be a team player and he's not going to help the rest of the guys improve their games and do what's best for the team then we need to get him out of here. As far as I'm concerned we need to find a way to drop both Francis and Marbury. I love Marbury but if he doesn't get his **** together he needs to go. Even Allen Iverson learned to pass the ball.

Give him a maxed out contract extension.:P

LOL

Knicks need to get rid of Marbury and fast. Forget trading him, just cut his ass. Dolan has the money to waste on scrubs like Malik Rose and Luc Longley he can waste money on not paying this loser.

Knicks starting lineup next year should be:

PG: Nate Robinson

SG: Steve Francis or Jamal Crawford

SF: Qyntel Woods

PF: David Lee

C: Channing Frye

Do an 8 man rotation with Jalen Rose, Eddy Curry and maybe Jackie Butler coming off the bench. HERE IS THE KEY LARRY: Stick with that rotation.

PG - Stephon Marbury / Nate Robinson

SG - Jamal Crawford / QRich

SF - Qyntel Woods / Jalen Rose

PF - David Lee / MoTaylor / Malik Rose

C - Channing Frye / Eddy Curry / Jackie Butler

Need to let go of Jerome James, Steve Francis and maybe either Taylor, Butler or Rose.

PG - Stephon Marbury / Nate Robinson

SG - Jamal Crawford / QRich

SF - Qyntel Woods / Jalen Rose

PF - David Lee / MoTaylor / Malik Rose

C - Channing Frye / Eddy Curry / Jackie Butler

Need to let go of Jerome James, Steve Francis and maybe either Taylor, Butler or Rose.

I think the key is that the Knicks do have talent but Larry Brown needs to stick with ****ing rotation. If I see Malik Rose or Mo Taylor start next year I will vomit and become a Nets fan.

We gotta get rid of Marbury and let Nate start. The team looks so much more energetic and explosive when Nate is running the point. Just waive that loser.

Archived