OFFICIAL Stanley Cup Prediction Thread

SouthernJet

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you kidding? Stall was diving everywhere, and he didn't bring anything up until Lavo did. I can recall after almost every game Lavo bitching about something, refs, diving, etc. Look up team in the dictionary, you'll see Buffalo and Carolina.

ruff was desperate with the diving claims and the 'canes are arrogant 'claims, ,it was silly,,, one thing canes arent is arrogant,,,they are the most accesible and down to earth team in league...check egos at door with this team.,,

Are you kidding? Stall was diving everywhere, and he didn't bring anything up until Lavo did. I can recall after almost every game Lavo bitching about something, refs, diving, etc. Look up team in the dictionary, you'll see Buffalo and Carolina.

me thinks thou doth protest too much

"It was tough to overcome losing four defensemen, but they showed what a real team could be," he said. "They hung together. I was really impressed with Chris Drury and how he played. That team has a lot of talent. If they come back healthy next year and continue to have the same players I guarantee you if there's any team that can break the curse it's the Buffalo Sabres."

Thurman Thomas.

Dude I'm a jets fan not a Bills fan, if you wanted to post something anti Buffalo why not the no goal? You've disappointed me.:Nuts:

its a buffalo thing,,

from Lou Saban makin OJ a WR, Norwood, to Sabres playoff disasters,,,

but getting back on track game 2 should be interesting. Conklin is the man now and that should scare the crap out of any Oiler fan.

rumor from oiler reporters down here in raleigh is conklin wont get the start

Yep that's about what i'd expect from a canes fan:D

It must really suck being a Sabres fan, having a community where hockey is not even the main sport, and we are basking in the light of the Stanley cup finals. Boy, i bet you that Buffalo could have used the extra money that is coming into Raleigh because of the games!!!

You boys live and breathe hockey up there, and to have gotten beat by us "Southern Hicks?" LOL!!! Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres? The suicide rate must be high up there.

It must really suck being a Sabres fan, having a community where hockey is not even the main sport, and we are basking in the light of the Stanley cup finals. Boy, i bet you that Buffalo could have used the extra money that is coming into Raleigh because of the games!!!

You boys live and breathe hockey up there, and to have gotten beat by us "Southern Hicks?" LOL!!! Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres? The suicide rate must be high up there.

actually its not. You cant jump out of basements.

Getting this back on track to actual hockey

Edmonton ironically has to use and depend on 2 goalies they basically gave up on during the regular season

anything can happen,, if oilers play a good game tonite and win or lose a close game and thier goalie plays good then this is a series again,,,

remember, the canes #1 goalie wasnt cam ward,, until the playoffs when gerber sucked,,,

anything can happen,, if oilers play a good game tonite and win or lose a close game and thier goalie plays good then this is a series again,,,

remember, the canes #1 goalie wasnt cam ward,, until the playoffs when gerber sucked,,,

That is the great thing about these playoffs - you never know what is going to happen- goalie gets hot and lifts his team to the Cup

That is the great thing about these playoffs - you never know what is going to happen- goalie gets hot and lifts his team to the Cup

This is true, i do not think that the Canes are going to take them lightly, remember, they lost their goalie, not their shooters, they can still put it into our net just as easy as they did in game 1

Actually no it's awesome because other teams fans have the noses so high in the air thinking that Buffalo doesn't have a chance then all of a sudden Buffalo comes out of no where and smokes them, so it's pretty sweet. Yeah Hockey is really the main sport in Carolina:eek:

And don't bask to much, if we had our D-man, well let's say the series would've been more interesting, good luck in the game tonight though, I don't like Edmonton much, plus i always cheer for the Eastern conference team in the Stanley Cup.

Yeah being 20 mins away from the Stanley cup sure is pretty low, having the best crop of rookies coming is pretty low, being one of the fastest teams with the most heart sure does suck:rolleyes:

actually its not. You cant jump out of basements.

Actually no it's awesome because other teams fans have the noses so high in the air thinking that Buffalo doesn't have a chance then all of a sudden Buffalo comes out of no where and smokes them, so it's pretty sweet. Yeah Hockey is really the main sport in Carolina:eek:

And don't bask to much, if we had our D-man, well let's say the series would've been more interesting, good luck in the game tonight though, I don't like Edmonton much, plus i always cheer for the Eastern conference team in the Stanley Cup.

Thanks man, you know its all in good fun!!

The RBC will be open Saturday night with free admission to those who want to come out and watch the game...I will not be able to but I did receive the email from hurricanes.com so if any of you here in the area are interested thats an option. Doors open at 7pm.

The RBC will be open Saturday night with free admission to those who want to come out and watch the game...I will not be able to but I did receive the email from hurricanes.com so if any of you here in the area are interested thats an option. Doors open at 7pm.

i think i will sit and watch it in HD at the house, sounds good though!!

Archived