Thought On Bergers Blog

Maxman

Sad to say, the Post of the Day. Imagine that....

I am joking around but how can you start this blog and not update it during minicamp? Just a 2 second note even.

Camp was exciting today. The QBs looked sharp. I will have more detailed notes in the next few days.

Something like that. Let the diehard fans know that the blog is still alive! I am being harsh I know.

I am joking around but how can you start this blog and not update it during minicamp? Just a 2 second note even.

Camp was exciting today. The QBs looked sharp. I will have more detailed notes in the next few days.

Something like that. Let the diehard fans know that the blog is still alive! I am being harsh I know.

No, you're providing perfectly valid commentary. Sort of like someone who blogs would. :)

I agree with you that jetnation is and does a great job of getting up to date info with the jets. My biggest negative, constructive critism is all the other crap we have to sift through to get to it. How many Ben crashing is motorcycle must we have. I'm sad he mushed his melon, but you know what, put on a helmet. Those things are dangerous any way. Not because the people that drive them are, but others around don't pay attention. Anyways, I love this site. There aren't too many a holes, unless you count that closet jet fan tx. I get good info and it's nice to talk to some jet fans while I live in florida. Thanks.

Archived