Bring Randy, Kyle, or Allan to the NYC area!!!

nj meadowlands

Here's to hoping after tonight I can get either a Randy Foye, Kyle Lowry, or Allan Ray Knicks or Nets jersey.... like the Nets, dont like the Knicks, but don't care as long as one comes here!

Wearing my Randy jersey in support :cheers:

Foye to Boston at 7.

Then traded to Portland.

Then traded to Minnesota.

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THE NBA DRAFT? 97 FREAKIN TRADES IN 13 PICKS.

Problem is that in the 1980s, they saw these guys play 3 or 4 years of college ball and they were basically known qualities. With so many young guys, barely out of high school, they understandably don't know what they have. Yes, you could get Kobe Bryant, but you're just as likely to get Eddie Curry.

Along the same lines, the players back then didn't really have much of a portfolio unless they had stellar college careers. And even guys in the past who skipped college like Moses Malone or Darryl Dawkins knew they'd have to prove themselves in the NBA. Instead, you now have kids with egos that cannot fit through the door since they've been coddled since 8th grade and AAU with posses to match. And none of'em have proven a damn thing. Above all, a good chunk this new bunch doesn't understand or even give a sheet about team-oriented basketball. Until they get in an NBA game and deal with it, who really knows if they're worth it?

One thing I saw tonight until I tuned out-D1ck Vitale whining like a girl about Rudy Gay dropping and all these talking heads agreeing how terrible it was. And yet you knew exactly why he was dropping; as talented as he is, he dissappears for long stretches of games and he did so damn near every game of the NCAAs; he doesn't lead on the floor. Remember, D1ckie V get dumped by the Pistons a half century ago. But he wants to pretend that if he was writing the checks Rudy Gay would get a big check. But of course Vitale never said which guys picked in front of Gay shold have been picked behind him.

Archived