Hurricanes to raise banner and get rings with Sabres in house

SouthernJet

Rangers open against Capitals at home

You can give the Devils a whipping the second game of the season I see

i fear we will suffer next year from post cup fever..

i am hoping to make playoffs,, dont see us dominating again lke last year during regular season

i fear we will suffer next year from post cup fever..

i am hoping to make playoffs,, dont see us dominating again lke last year during regular season

Dominating?

The Hurricanes were a low-seeded team who got lucky in a post-strike, wonder-how-the-refs-will-call-it, totally-up-in-the-air, playoffs.

The 'Canes cup victory is equivalent to what would happen if the NFL, all-of-a-sudden, adopted CFL rules come playoff time.

It would be a crapshoot, probably won by a wildcard team.

The Banner rasing is a big moment for Carolina, However it may push Buffalo extra hard in that game, should be an awesome game. Both teams match up extremly well.

Ouch,, Hurricanes open season vs Sabres,, that will sting for Sabres to see banner raised,,maybe it will give them that little extra push to make it all the way...

Dominating?

The Hurricanes were a low-seeded team who got lucky in a post-strike, wonder-how-the-refs-will-call-it, totally-up-in-the-air, playoffs.

The 'Canes cup victory is equivalent to what would happen if the NFL, all-of-a-sudden, adopted CFL rules come playoff time.

It would be a crapshoot, probably won by a wildcard team.

#2 seed is low seed? Do you even follow hockey? And stop making fun of the south, you live in Wisconsin.

#2 seed is low seed? Do you even follow hockey? And stop making fun of the south, you live in Wisconsin.

hahaha,, well he just lost all credibility,,

low-seed,,,hahahahaha ,,

he may actually get Turd of The Week post for that insane comment....

Archived