rich cimini's blogs

joewilly

just scanned a few pages to get caught up on jetnews.

I think rich's blogs are great!!!!!! love the way they're written. love the straight to the point bullets. for such informative brief blogs, I don't mind media takes, coffee stuff or what color shirt mangini is wearing.

keep it up with the informative stuff, and keep giving us the short version Rich, I don't need the history of the friggin jets or where you were born & why with every statement. I just need the statement & you're take briefly

My attention span is short & I love you're blogs. I don't need the 3 page peter king crap.

just scanned a few pages to get caught up on jetnews.

I think rich's blogs are great!!!!!! love the way they're written. love the straight to the point bullets. for such informative brief blogs, I don't mind media takes, coffee stuff or what color shirt mangini is wearing.

keep it up with the informative stuff, and keep giving us the short version Rich, I don't need the history of the friggin jets or where you were born & why with every statement. I just need the statement & you're take briefly

My attention span is short & I love you're blogs. I don't need the 3 page peter king crap.

Through his chats here Rich has been honest in giving his opinions- that is all you can ask instead of getting wishy-washy comments

Archived