Let's Talk About the Offensive Line

Johnnybones

Now, obviously, they are not where they need to be but I definitely feel like they can get there by week 8.

They're getting better from game to game. The pass protection is way better than I thought it'd be this early in the season with two rookies. The run blocking is the biggest concern, but I've been seeing a few holes open up lately, which was not existent week 1.

Infuse Teague and Kendall back into the equation, with 5 more weeks of learning and gelling through experience, I can see a nice efficient unit by mid season.

Now, obviously, they are not where they need to be but I definitely feel like they can get there by week 8.

They're getting better from game to game. The pass protection is way better than I thought it'd be this early in the season with two rookies. The run blocking is the biggest concern, but I've been seeing a few holes open up lately, which was not existent week 1.

Infuse Teague and Kendall back into the equation, with 5 more weeks of learning and gelling through experience, I can see a nice efficient unit by mid season.

once these 2 come back. i think the line will get better...Kendall is a starter. and having Teague switch all over will help greatly...i think by mid season the O-LINE will be clicking great..

Archived