Where's the media coverage? If this were Miami...

JetCane

Taylor's charge was from when he played at "The U"

I dont think so. I'll look it up.

Actually, I have a warm spot in my heart for SU, as one of the partners in the firm with whom i am very close is a SU grad. Plus, back in the day, i got laid in the SU dorms a few times. :-)

But...remember Riddle...

http://www.dailyorange.com/media/storage/paper522/news/2003/02/03/Sports/Syracuse.Receiver.Riddle.Arrested.In.Connecticut.Following.Fight-358180.shtml?norewrite200610242323&sourcedomain=www.dailyorange.com

I dont think so. I'll look it up.

Actually, I have a warm spot in my heart for SU, as one of the partners in the firm with whom i am very close is a SU grad.

But...remember Riddle...

http://www.dailyorange.com/media/storage/paper522/news/2003/02/03/Sports/Syracuse.Receiver.Riddle.Arrested.In.Connecticut.Following.Fight-358180.shtml?norewrite200610242323&sourcedomain=www.dailyorange.com

You're right... i was thinking of Jamal lewis...

College Career and Injuries

Jamal Lewis attented the University of Tennessee leading the team in rushing as a freshman in 1997. Lewis misses most of the Vols national Championship season of 1998 after injuring his knee. He rebounded the next year to be a first round pick.

[edit] Violating the drug policy

Prior to the 2004 season, Lewis was charged with attempting to distribute cocaine. The charges stemmed from a federal sting initiated prior to Lewis being drafted by the Ravens. Since Lewis violated the NFL drug policy, then-commissioner Paul Tagliabue suspended Lewis for two games in the 2004 season. Lewis later plea-bargained to reduced charges and on January 26, 2005 Lewis was sentenced to four months in prison, two months in a halfway house, and 500 hours of community service.

____

i wont put that on tenn. he was long gone from there when he got into trouble

You have any stories of a player crapping in a girls closet?

LOL!

Najeh Davenpoop really shat the bed there, didnt he?

______

ESPN reporting exOSU Robert Reynolds beat his wife over

the weekend and police are looking for him.

_______

Isnt he the guy who tried to choke the opposing QB in a game a couple of years ago?

Archived