RB Rotation: MERGED

SoFlaJets

What happened to barlow.

He had the best game for a jet running back against New England.

It was by far the most impressive performance.

Was it really all about the crap field?

I guess Mangini couldn't stand seeing him try and break it outside like Barry Sanders last week.

That was pathetically painful to watch.

I don't know BZ-remember Jerald Sowell-for years he languished in the Parcells doghouse unable to ever get out after the Denver fumble.He made his bones as a ST warrior-he hung in there and became a pretty good starting FB-better than anything we have now that's for sure.I can see some of that in Houston-like Guns said,a guy who'll run through a wall for ya-I think he's as good as say,a Ronnie Brown-or COULD be given a fair shot in this system

Barlow has done nothing to secure his RB position. He is older, slower, and fatter. The only thing he has been good for, is getting the tough yard or two; at times. That is the main reaosn he leads the team in TDs with 6 (also because Houston missed so much playing time)

a Thunder & Lightning duo is something I would really like to see succeed. However, i also feel like neither of these guys are starters in the NFL. I think Houston is a very good back-up running back, and Washington as a 3rd down/change of pace back. For the rest of the season, i would like to see them split the carries. Who knows, maybe they'll turn out to be very good, or maybe we will end up spening a first round pick on Marshawn Lynch (in the high teens/low twenties if he lasts)

Barlow has done nothing to secure his RB position. He is older, slower, and fatter. The only thing he has been good for, is getting the tough yard or two; at times. That is the main reaosn he leads the team in TDs with 6 (also because Houston missed so much playing time)

a Thunder & Lightning duo is something I would really like to see succeed. However, i also feel like neither of these guys are starters in the NFL. I think Houston is a very good back-up running back, and Washington as a 3rd down/change of pace back. For the rest of the season, i would like to see them split the carries. Who knows, maybe they'll turn out to be very good, or maybe we will end up spening a first round pick on Marshawn Lynch (in the high teens/low twenties if he lasts)

OK tell me about Mashawn Lynch-I don't watch much college ball since the Hurricanes have sucked so bad but I go to school on possible recruits once the season ends...

Archived