First NFL game next week...

CanadianJetfan#1

Hi all,

I'm a huge Jets fan living in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I'm going to my first ever JETS game next week in Minny. Should I be worried that I may get beat up by Vikings fans? I've heard horror stories of fans of the away team getting beat up by the hometown fans, or is this not as common as I may think? Also, do you think there will be any JETS fans tailgaiting, or is that reserved only for home fans? I was hoping to meet some other Jets fans, from around the U.S.

Hope I don't sound like too much of a NFL game virgin. You're imput will help

thanks

Hi all,

I'm a huge Jets fan living in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I'm going to my first ever JETS game next week in Minny. Should I be worried that I may get beat up by Vikings fans? I've heard horror stories of fans of the away team getting beat up by the hometown fans, or is this not as common as I may think? Also, do you think there will be any JETS fans tailgaiting, or is that reserved only for home fans? I was hoping to meet some other Jets fans, from around the U.S.

thanks

Nfl virgin!?! funny....

Wow, a Jet fan all the way in cold Winnipeg, Manitoba.....I am in Ontario..

Anyways, Have fun at the game and hopefully someone will answer your question!! ;)

Hi all,

I'm a huge Jets fan living in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I'm going to my first ever JETS game next week in Minny. Should I be worried that I may get beat up by Vikings fans? I've heard horror stories of fans of the away team getting beat up by the hometown fans, or is this not as common as I may think?

thanks

It's not that common. Quite often those who seek out trouble find it.

If you dont try to stir up the locals, odds are you will be left alone. If some obnoxious drunk tries to instigate something, you're best off turning the other cheek and keep on walking.

Hope this helps. Enjoy the game!

Archived